Terramycin Pinkeye Aerosol
A broad spectrum ANTIBIOTIC for treatment of eye infections of animals and in particular pinkeye conditions in cattle and sheep.
Terramycin Pinkeye Aerosol 125 gram.
Active Constituent: Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride
- Terramycin Pinkeye Aerosol contains oxytetracycline hydrochloride 2 mg/g in a non-CFC propellant.
- A broad spectrum ANTIBIOTIC for treatment of eye infections of animals and in particular pinkeye conditions in cattle and sheep.
- Terramycin is effective against Moraxella bovis and Rickettsia conjunctivae and has activity against a wide range of secondary invaders including Mycoplasma conjunctivae.
Approved Uses: Eye infections of all animals including infectious keratitis (pinkeye) of cattle and other infectious agents associated with these diseases. Bacterial wound contamination.
Terramycin Pinkeye Aerosol is:
- Highly effective at treating the common eye infections in cattle
- In a convenient aerosol formulation
- Flexible, with no meat or milk withholding period
Packaging: Presented in an aerosol containing 125g of spray.
Dosage and Administration:
Shake can well. Hold a hand span away from infected eye and apply directly. Repeat treatment 3 times daily until complete resolution of condition. This pack provides approximately 40 applications each of two seconds duration.
To prevent spread of infection:
- Treat all affected and in-contact stock.
- Individual animals should be isolated.
- Avoid dusty environment.
- Control flies.
Storage: Store below 30°C (room temperature). Store in original container.
Withholding Period: Meat:NIL Milk: NIL
Precautions: Aerosol is highly flammable. Do not incinerate or puncture the can when empty. Use in a well-ventilated area.
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm|