$34.00 – $85.00
This wormer weapon is the answer to those horses that are difficult to drench or paste. Flexible in use, FARNAM® WORMA DRENCH™ is a low cost ‘pour-in’ to feed worming system that can also be administered as a drench or via syringing into the mouth.
Farnam Worma Drench (horse wormer) contains: Oxfendazole 100g/litre.
- 250ml treats 5 x 500kg adult horses.
- Retreatment interval is 6 – 8 weeks.
- Farnam Worma Drench is effective against large & small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms, stomach worms. 55% to 88% activity against migrating large strongyles. Does not treat tapeworms or bots.
- Administer orally with accurate drenching equipment, disposable syringe, stomach tube, or by mixing thoroughly with feed. Calculate bodyweight using scales or weighband prior to drenching.
- White emulsion, relatively odourless & tasteless, being quite palatable when mixed in feeds. Can also be used in cattle.
- Horses (based on 500kg bodyweight): 50ml
Ponies (based on 200kg bodyweight): 20ml
Foals (based on 100kg): 10ml
Take care when using with sick, debilitated or pregnant animals.